We've all been there. We really have…
You have a great idea for a book, you want to do the idea justice, but you've no idea where to start.
No one wants to waste a year of their life, pouring blood and sweat into a novel, only to find they've produced a book no one wants to read.
It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.
We can help you avoid this pain.
- We can help you create a book that readers will love.
- We'll help you find the time to write.
- We'll offer guidance each step of the way.
- Our professional mentors will give you advice that works.
We'll give you the kick-start you need to get writing or to finish that novel.
Why choose BubbleCow for writing mentors?
Our mentoring has been designed from the ground up to help you learn what you need to write a great book.
Designed by a university lecturer in creative writing, our mentoring will compete with the knowledge and practical skills you'd gain from a university course.
The core of our approach is that writers learn best by applying lessons to their work.
Through a mixture of professional developmental editing, one-to-one mentorship, and constant feedback, you'll learn to become a better writer one step at a time.
What you get
- A dedicated professional: a mentor, writer and editor.
- Tailored feedback and support.
- The chance to have your writing professionally edited (developmental and line editing) each month.
- Monthly one-hour Skype/phone call with your mentor.